Congratulations to Gordon Terhune, who had a hole in one Wednesday, May 18, on hole 16 during men’s day!! Deuces paid $30 and Gordon got $60 for the hole in one. All results are available under the tournament tab.
Also congratulations to Kevin Kershisnik, who got a hole in one in VERY windy conditions on May 8th!! Kevin hit an unbelievable shot into the wind that took a couple of hops and found the bottom of the cup.
Remember, next Wednesday in Stag Day, meaning we will all tee off at 1:00 p.m. and the following weekend is our annual Memorial Day Tournament, so the course will be closed Saturday through Monday.
The gate is now open and homeowners can expect water this week! [No water Tuesday, 5/24 due to repairs.]
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Masters Tournament! A great time was had by all and of course Danielle and her staff knocked it out of the park with their post-play burger bar!
Winners from our first event of the season are as follows:
1st place gross:
- Casey and Kyler Graham/Scottie Scheffler: 73-71=144
2nd place gross:
- Robin Oldman-Teran and Tim Hill/Hudson Swafford: 73-73=146
3rd place gross (tie):
- Pat Ibach and Paul Hult/Taylor Gooch: 74-73=147 / Wayne Montgomery/Brian Carr/Corey Connors: 75-72=147
1st place net:
- Rich Gard and Kevin Kershisnik/Rory McIlroy: 68-71=139
2nd place net:
- James Weck and Jeff Sauer/Sepp Straka: 64-76=140
3rd place through 6th place net (tie):
- Derek David and Timmy Eller/Justin Thomas: 69-72=141 / Brodie Dale and Blake Dale/Jon Rahm: 64-77=141 / Karl Florence and Shawn Galitz/Lee Westwood: 68-73=141 / Patrick Dornblaser and Drew Glanz/Tony Finau: 67-74=141
Last place teams in each flight, gross and net, got $25 per team in pro shop credit, and those two lucky teams, respectively, were Sarah Watson and Maygan Cassity/Charl Schwarzl: 115-73=188 and Jayde Crenshaw and Suzanne Partain/Tyrell Hatton: 82-79=161. All in good fun!!
Thanks again to everyone for participating.
Just a reminder to please check the website often, as tournament schedules can change due to the weather.
The plans were to go to a 10:00 a.m. opening time by today, April 15th, but weather is just not allowing it. I will do my best to keep you updated either on here or on the website or both.
We finally have golf balls in the pro shop and more stuff is showing up daily. Stop in and have a look around.
Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you, either here in the pro shop or in the restaurant, to make your time at RCC more enjoyable.
Finally, thanks again to Dave Befus and his staff. The course looks, and is playing, great already!!
Until I see you again, happy golfing!!
4275 COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE,
RIVERTON, WY 82501